COVID-19 – How we are helping buyers
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause concern for buyers, suppliers and other stakeholders, it is important to recognise that procurement has never played a more important role in bringing businesses and communities together.
In such challenging times, we want to let you know what we’re doing at Delta eSourcing to make sure our customers receive the very best service. Below are options that could benefit you and your organisation during this time.
Supporting our existing customers
- Free Online Tutorials of the Delta eSourcing system for new members of staff stepping in to support your procurement team (maximum of 5 users and a minimum of 1 week’s notice)
- Free User Account Management if you need help to reset your user hierarchy, move or disable users (maximum of 20 users and available until 30 April 2020)
- 5 Free eNotice Licences for 6 months to help if you require new staff members to access your tender management account
- Free COVID-19 Briefing Documents – vital insight into how COVID-19 is affecting procurement processes and practices for buyers and suppliers alike
- Free COVID-19 Webinars – detailed insight into COVID-19 procurement issues and interaction with our consultants
For more information on any of the above offers, please contact your Delta eSourcing Account Manager directly. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com.
To find out more about the latest Government Procurement Policy Notes, click here to read our latest COVID-19 blog.
Our parent company BiP Solutions are committed to supporting the market during these uncertain times, and are now publishing UK contract notices for COVID-19 medical supplies requirements, free for all suppliers to access here.
Not a Delta customer yet?
We’d love to hear from you and understand how we can be best supporting your business at this challenging time. To get in touch, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sister service PASS (Procurement Advice & Support Service) will be publishing all the latest guidance for buyers and suppliers on their website as well as running regular webinars to cover key topics. Ensure you don’t miss a thing – bookmark their dedicated COVID-19 page. Visit website >