Delta - At a glance
Delta eSourcing is committed to helping public sector organisations make efficiency savings to improve their procurement processes. The solution offers you the flexibility to create a bespoke procurement package for your organisation. You can choose from a range of services including:
An easy-to-use, secure EU-compliant tender management tool covering all stages of the tendering process from notice creation to award of contract, including EOIs, RFIs, SQs, secure exchange of ITT documents and evaluation.
Access a ready-made supplier community to engage, identify, assess and qualify suppliers through online supply chain management activities.
Contract Management Software
- Contract Register – A central repository to manage and monitor performance, key activities, reporting of contracts, the call-off from framework agreements and spend analysis.
- Contract Change Control – Value tracking of all contracts within your organisation’s Contract Register. This will help buyers to comply with PCR 2015 ‘Life-Cycle Costing’, by giving them full control over the cost and time implications for their contracts.
- Contract Performance – The Contract Performance Module allows buyers to track their contracts, score suppliers against KPIs and review contracts at set intervals.
Branded Buyer Portal
Your organisation’s branded EU-compliant buyer profile promoting your procurement-related information with automated publication of all contract notices and awards. Allowing a bespoke alert system set up for your supplier base.
Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) Manager
Delta’s Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) Manager module allows buyers to procure goods, works or services commonly available on the market quickly and efficiently from a refreshable pool of suppliers.
Bring all of your projects and collaborations together and easily manage your collaborative procurement.
Quick Call is an addition to the web-based, modular Delta eSourcing service and provides additional functionality within the Contract Manager module. Buyers can easily issue a Quick Call from an existing framework or request a quote from selected suppliers in a Contract List.
A reverse auction tool compliant with EU Regulations which can be used as a stand-alone service or as an extension of your tender exercise.
- EU compliant and can reduce EU procurement timescales
- A cost effective solution for high AND low value tendering
- Delivers secure collaborative working across multiple teams and/or locations
- Drives supplier engagement, optimising supply chains
- Complete end to end solution or flexible modular application approach
Fully Supported by BiP
- Supported by a helpdesk, dealing with buyer and supplier enquiries
- Standardise and share procurement best practice cross departments or other organisations
- Greater communication, transparent exchange of knowledge and feedback
- Fully supported by BiP Solutions, a well-renowned authority on public procurement since 1984. BiP are committed to regular development cycles aimed at continuously improving their technology