Contract Management Software
Our contract management software will support buyers through every aspect of contract management post award, enabling you to monitor supplier performance, undertake value tracking, create contract variations and know when you need to plan to retender – and much more!
Delta eSourcing has a range of contract management software solutions that will help to manage multitudes of contracts that can be both time consuming and difficult for a busy procurement team. Learn more below…
Contract Register allows you to manage all your contract awards and provides a central repository facilitating the recording, promotion and monitoring of all your organisation’s contracts and agreements.
It allows you to view your Contract Records, search records listed and export details to host your buyer portal. You can display your Contract Records in various ways and filter your search by start date, end date, status and reference.
Create a Contract Record:
- A Contract Record can be linked to (and pre-populated from) an Award Notice or created manually
Upload Contract Information:
- Upload both single and multiple documents against a Contract Record.
- When documents are uploaded, the system provides the flexibility for users to categorise documents
- Contract Records can be linked to Award Notices, ensuring consistency and minimising risk
Share with Organisation:
- Contract Records can be shared within an organisation in a secure central repository
- Buyers can search through Contract Records and view records by status
Manage Contract Lifecycle:
- Set reminders, receive email reminders and re-schedule reminders, thereby helping sourcing teams plan more effectively and meet lead times
- Reduce negotiation cycles and improve contract renewals
- Manage new contracts from concept through to completion
- All changes are tracked through an activity log, ensuring that regulatory and reporting requirements are met
Contract Change Control
The Contract Change Control module allows value tracking of all contracts within your organisation’s Contract Register. This will help buyers to comply with PCR 2015 ‘Life-Cycle Costing’, by giving them full control over the cost and time implications for their contracts.
The Contract Change Control module can be directly linked to the Contract Register, allowing the creation and management of any amendments or variations to contracts.
The tool allows the recording of any changes to the contract, focusing particularly on cost, but also on any changes to completion dates for the contract. This allows for the management of the whole life cost/timescale of the project.
Simple and Intuitive
- A simple and intuitive interface allows the user to easily record each amendment. The key information relating to the change can be entered along with any supporting documents.
- View the original values of the contract record and create a change control to view the history of changed information.
- Access to a detailed overview for the change control, showing the original contract details alongside an in-depth summary of all changes made.
Once a change control is created, the following information will be calculated:
- Revised total contract value
- Original value
- Value of change
- Revised end date
The Contract Performance module allows buyers to track their contracts, score suppliers against KPIs and review contracts at set intervals.
The Contract Performance module is an integrated module of Contract Manager which can directly link to Contract Records in the Contract Register module.
Contract Performance allows the user to create, manage/monitor and record a tailored performance monitoring plan for each contract and each supplier/contractor.
The user can execute a clear and measurable Contract Performance programme for each active contract using an easy to understand Key Performance Indicator (KPI) builder and an associated plan/reminder/review methodology.
- Supporting documents can be attached to KPIs.
- Contract Performance includes full export functionality.