Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
As a member of a procurement team, you want to ensure that you consistently benefit from an effective group of suppliers while still gaining value for money and ensuring that your suppliers always remain competitive.
Delta’s Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) Manager module allows buyers to procure goods, works or services commonly available on the market quickly and efficiently from a refreshable pool of suppliers.
DPS is an efficient and wholly electronic framework procedure, enabling buyers to get more value for money from their suppliers.
The other benefits of DPS for a procurement team include:
- Procure goods, works or services commonly available on the market
- Manage a range of competitive exercises, including opportunity notice creation, request for quotes (RFQ), mini-competitions, open DPS, Questionnaire and end-to-end DPS exercises
- Benefit from a refreshable pool of suppliers, with companies which meet the selection criteria being able to join at any point
- Select from a large pool of suppliers: there is no limit to the number of suppliers which can access the DPS
- Automated Evaluation – let Delta do all the work
- Award tenders more quickly than under other procedures: the minimum timescale for return of tenders is 10 days
- Improve efficiency as there is no requirement to advertise in OJEU for each mini-competition and suppliers only need to demonstrate suitability once