- How can we easily exchange and manage key project and tendering information?
- How do we overcome the obstacles to collate diverse requirements that fall within one project?
- How do we co-ordinate at the commissioning stage?
Managing discussions and ensuring integration between departments and organisations can be a cumbersome and extremely time-consuming process. Enhancing communication, collating documents/tenders and overseeing the implementation of a project all takes up valuable time and resource. But now there’s been a breakthrough.
Central and remote access via the Document Store
The Workspace Manager Document Store is essentially an online document repository for all information and documentation produced as part of a collaborative procurement exercise.
Version control is much easier to manage and the activity log provides a full audit trail, allowing organisations to remain compliant with quality standards. The Document Store delivers secure collaborative working across multiple teams and/or locations.
Efficient management with a Collaboration Calendar
The Shared Calendar within Workspace Manager gives a holistic view of key project or delivery dates to everyone involved in the collaboration.
The calendar is centrally managed and permission levels can be set for individual users. Users can raise visibility of key milestones or activity dates.
Share the conversation in a Discussion Forum
The Discussion Forum allows anyone involved in a collaboration to communicate remotely, securely and in real time.
All communications are recorded and time-stamped and can be accessed at any time by anyone in the collaboration. Discussion topics and threads provide easy access to previous discussions and insight which could be invaluable to the procurement process.
Project Manager module
The Project Manager module provides an isolated work space in which to store all Tenders/Quick Calls relating to a single project. Its invite-only structure ensures that only the relevant users within your organisation gain access to the project details, allowing the tendering process to be fully customised and tailored to your needs.
- An isolated workspace with fully manageable user list
- Users can be assigned separate user levels within the project, granting greater control over access
- A real-time display of your estimated contract value
- Enhanced layout displaying all project details including start/end dates and estimated budget
- Main overview detailing all tender exercises contained with the project
- Easy access to the project’s document repository and discussions
- A built-in calendar allowing the creation of project meetings and key milestone reminders
- A full audit trail of all actions carried out within the project