Rochford District Council is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Rochford: Specialist Leisure Consultancy|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Rochford District Council|
|Nature of contract:||Services|
|Short Description:||Rochford District Council is seeking a suitably qualified Specialist Leisure Consultant to lead on the procurement of a new leisure contract. The Consultant should possess recent experience of successfully delivering similar projects for other Local Authorities|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Rochford: Specialist Leisure Consultancy
2. Awarding Authority:
Rochford District Council
Council Offices, South Street, Rochford, SS4 1BW, United Kingdom
Tel. 01702 546366, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Paula Jarvis, Attn: Paula Jarvis
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. Project management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. Procurement consultancy services. Rochford District Council is seeking a suitably qualified Specialist Leisure Consultant to lead on the procurement of a new leisure contract. The Consultant should possess recent experience of successfully delivering similar projects for other Local Authorities
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
72224000 - Project management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
79418000 - Procurement consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/01/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 03/02/2020
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no