Pirbright Capital Development Projects is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Pirbright: Demolition Contractor (Phase 1)|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Pirbright Capital Development Projects|
|Nature of contract:||Works|
|Short Description:||BBSRC are seeking a demolition works contractor to provide professional and technical delivery of the first phase of demolitions of existing laboratory, supporting accommodation and associated infrastructure at the Pirbright Campus, Surrey. Full detail is provided in the project brief.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare you Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Pirbright: Demolition Contractor (Phase 1)
2. Awarding Authority:
The Pirbright Institute
Ash Road, Pirbright, GU24 0NF, United Kingdom
Tel. 01732 600500, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Procurement Administrator
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Building demolition and wrecking work and earthmoving work. Demolition, site preparation and clearance work. Demolition work. Asbestos removal services. BBSRC are seeking a demolition works contractor to provide professional and technical delivery of the first phase of demolitions of existing laboratory, supporting accommodation and associated infrastructure at the Pirbright Campus, Surrey. Full detail is provided in the project brief.
5. CPV Codes:
45110000 - Building demolition and wrecking work and earthmoving work.
45111000 - Demolition, site preparation and clearance work.
45111100 - Demolition work.
90650000 - Asbestos removal services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ23 - Surrey
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Surrey,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/06/2017 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Please note, all interested parties are required to complete a confidentiality agreement/non-disclosure agreement prior to receiving any qualification or information documents related to this opportunity.
Please see "Read First" documents within the tenderbox and follow the instructions contained therein.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/10/2017
Period of Work End date: 24/08/2018
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no