Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-London: The Provision of Senior Management, Executive and Non-executive search services|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||This tender is for senior management, executive and non-executive board director search services (Permanent or fixed term roles),|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: The Provision of Senior Management, Executive and Non-executive search services
2. Awarding Authority:
Low Carbon Contracts Company Ltd
Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX, United Kingdom
Tel. 02072118205, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Carol Lin
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Personnel placement and supply services.
4. Description: Recruitment services. General personnel services for the government. Placement services of personnel. Supply services of office personnel. This tender is for senior management, executive and non-executive board director search services (Permanent or fixed term roles),
5. CPV Codes:
79600000 - Recruitment services.
75131100 - General personnel services for the government.
79610000 - Placement services of personnel.
79621000 - Supply services of office personnel.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRN2020-030
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 09/09/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. Please note that this notice is not a call for Expression of Interest (stated in clause 10) - it is a call for competition.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes