City, University of London is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-London: Salesforce Support Partner|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||City, University of London|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||City is seeking to appoint a supplier to provide ongoing support and maintenance for its Salesforce platform.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Salesforce Support Partner
2. Awarding Authority:
City, University of London
Northampton Square, London, EC1V0HB, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 2070408003, Email: email@example.com
Attn: James Morgan
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software support services. Software maintenance and repair services. City is seeking to appoint a supplier to provide ongoing support and maintenance for its Salesforce platform.
5. CPV Codes:
72261000 - Software support services.
72267000 - Software maintenance and repair services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI4 - Inner London – East
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – East,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 09/04/2020 09:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 18/05/2020
Period of Work End date: 17/05/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no