General Dental Council is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-London: Executive Search, Selection and Candidate Management Services|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||General Dental Council|
|Nature of contract:||Services|
|Short Description:||GDC is looking for an agency to support with effective executive, search and selection and candidate management who is able to present a high quality and a diverse field of suitable candidates for roles. The agency will be requirement will be required to administer and manage the whole appointments process. The Access Code to be able to access the ITT document is 35U46HUUAW|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Executive Search, Selection and Candidate Management Services
2. Awarding Authority:
General Dental Council
6th Floor, 1, Colmore Row, Birmingham, B4 6AJ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0121 752 0107, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.gdc-uk.org
Contact: Erica Williams, Attn: Procurement Manager
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Personnel placement and supply services.
4. Description: Recruitment services. Placement services of personnel. GDC is looking for an agency to support with effective executive, search and selection and candidate management who is able to present a high quality and a diverse field of suitable candidates for roles. The agency will be requirement will be required to administer and manage the whole appointments process.
The Access Code to be able to access the ITT document is 35U46HUUAW
5. CPV Codes:
79600000 - Recruitment services.
79610000 - Placement services of personnel.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI - LONDON
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: LONDON,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: GDC-2019-002
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/12/2019 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 02/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 01/01/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no