Colchester Borough Council is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Colchester: Study into University Wayfinding|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Colchester Borough Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Colchester Borough Council (the Council) wishes to commission a suitably qualified and experienced Consultant to prepare and make recommendations on how to 'wayfind' between the University accommodations (both private and University managed), the University, Hythe Rail Station and Town Centre.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Study into University Wayfinding
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508637, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Alison Shaw
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Urban planning and landscape architectural services. Colchester Borough Council (the Council) wishes to commission a suitably qualified and experienced Consultant to prepare and make recommendations on how to 'wayfind' between the University accommodations (both private and University managed), the University, Hythe Rail Station and Town Centre.
5. CPV Codes:
71400000 - Urban planning and landscape architectural services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 0198
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/12/2019 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 16/12/2019
Period of Work End date: 26/06/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no