Borough Council of King's Lynn & West Norfolk is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Boston: Security Services|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Borough Council of King's Lynn & West Norfolk|
|Nature of contract:||Services|
|Short Description:||Security / Stewarding / Road Closures at the annual Boston May Fair at Boston Town Centre.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Boston: Security Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Boston Borough Council,
Municipal Buildings,, West Street,, Boston, PE21 8QR, United Kingdom
Tel. 01553 616248, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Allen Scholes
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Public security services. Security / Stewarding / Road Closures at the annual Boston May Fair at Boston Town Centre.
5. CPV Codes:
75241000 - Public security services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Boston 1912
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/01/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/04/2020
Period of Work End date: 09/05/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no