WRAP (Waste and Resources Action Programme) is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Banbury: Qualitative research, development and consumer testing of communications messages and materials incorporating both food waste prevention & collectio|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||WRAP (Waste and Resources Action Programme)|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Qualitative research, development & consumer testing of communications messages and materials incorporating both food waste prevention and food waste recycling messages|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Banbury: Qualitative research, development and consumer testing of communications messages and materials incorporating both food waste prevention & collectio
2. Awarding Authority:
Waste & Resources Action Programme
Second Floor, Blenheim Court, 19 George Street, Banbury, OX16 5BH, United Kingdom
Tel. 01295 819948, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.wrap.org.uk
Attn: Craig Stephens
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Market research services. Graphic design services. Qualitative research, development & consumer testing of communications messages and materials incorporating both food waste
prevention and food waste recycling messages
5. CPV Codes:
79310000 - Market research services.
79822500 - Graphic design services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: BHV032-002
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/01/2016 09:30:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 18/01/2016
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2016
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no