Newly Launched – Delta V7 Introducing Dynamic Purchasing System
Delta’s Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) Manager module allows buyers to procure goods, works or services commonly available on the market quickly and efficiently from a refreshable pool of suppliers.
DPS Manager is an efficient and wholly electronic framework procedure, enabling buyers to:
- Procure goods, works or services commonly available on the market
- Manage a range of competitive exercises, including opportunity notice creation, request for quotes (RFQ), mini-competitions, open DPS, Questionnaire and end-to-end DPS exercises
- Benefit from a refreshable pool of suppliers, with companies which meet the selection criteria being able to join at any point
- Select from a large pool of suppliers: there is no limit to the number of suppliers which can access the DPS
- Award tenders more quickly than under other procedures: the minimum timescale for return of tenders is 10 days
- Improve efficiency as there is no requirement to advertise in OJEU for each mini-competition and suppliers only need to demonstrate suitability once
Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) Webinar
Friday, 12th August 2016 10:30am
Grant Campbell, Client Relationship Manager at Delta eSourcing, will demonstrate Delta’s Dynamic Purchasing System.
To arrange a demonstration of Delta’s Dynamic Purchasing System, please call 0845 270 7050 or contact us here.