Colchester Borough Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Colchester: External Redecoration and Sundry Repairs at Leisure World Colchester|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Colchester Borough Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: External Redecoration and Sundry Repairs at Leisure World Colchester
1. Title: GB-Colchester: External Redecoration and Sundry Repairs at Leisure World Colchester
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508920, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Jackie Martin
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Painting work. Painting work of buildings. Painting and protective-coating work of structures. Repainting work. Cladding. Fire doors. Decoration work. Partial external redecoration, partial replacement of cladding and partial replacement of fire exit doors to Charter Hall, Sports Hall and Activa at Colchester Leisure World. Comprising of:
Redecoration of 5 no metal fire escape staircases; Redecoration of 10 pairs of doors and 4 no windows; Redecoration of cladding around air handling units to Activa; Redecoration of metal cladding to Sports Hall; Replacement of metal cladding to Sports Hall stores; Replacement of 2 pairs of fire exit doors complete with hardware
5. CPV Codes:
45442100 - Painting work.
45442110 - Painting work of buildings.
45442120 - Painting and protective-coating work of structures.
45442180 - Repainting work.
44212381 - Cladding.
44221220 - Fire doors.
45451000 - Decoration work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRS-ML-0001
9. Awarded to:
George Jones and Son (Contractors) Ltd
Value Cost: 16,036
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/04/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. The Specification and Quotation form will be sent after the closing date for expressing an interest.
To view this notice, please click here: