Colchester Borough Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Colchester: Relocation of CBC Visitors Information Centre into Hollytrees Museum, Colchester|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Colchester Borough Council|
|Nature of contract:||Works|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Relocation of CBC Visitors Information Centre into Hollytrees Museum, Colchester
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Relocation of CBC Visitors Information Centre into Hollytrees Museum, Colchester
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508812, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Angela Compton
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Building alteration work. Building installation work. Electrical installation work. Decoration work. Ducting. Expressions of interest are requested from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the provision of the following building works to the value of c£30k at Hollytrees Museum, Colchester:
• Remodelling of existing ground floor to create new Visitors Information Centre.
• Creation of new back office facilities at second floor level.
• Redecoration of ground floor entrance and circulation spaces, and stairwells and landings up to second floor level.
• Electrical Installation (alterations, provision of new/upgrading).
• Supply and installation of containment for data cabling.
• Coordination with a data cabling specialist (employed by others), including allowing and arranging access to the site for the same.
Tenders are expected to be sent out to main contractors by the end of November 2013. Estimated contract period to be January 2014 to February 2014.
Contractors are to note that Hollytrees Museum is a grade 1 listed building.
5. CPV Codes:
45262700 - Building alteration work.
45300000 - Building installation work.
45310000 - Electrical installation work.
45451000 - Decoration work.
44115100 - Ducting.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRS-LS-0012
9. Awarded to:
The ABS Group
Little Drakes Barn , Drakes Lane, Little Waltham , Chelmsford, CM3 3ND, United Kingdom
Value Cost: 36,851
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/01/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. The closing date for expressions of interest will be 17.00 hrs on Friday 6th December 2013 and the deadline for return of completed quotation form is 12.00 hrs on Monday 16th December 2013
To view this notice, please click here: