Colchester Borough Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Colchester: Employment Land Needs Assessment Study for Colchester|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Colchester Borough Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Employment Land Needs Assessment Study for Colchester
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Employment Land Needs Assessment Study for Colchester
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508920, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Jackie Martin
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis. Feasibility study. Colchester Borough Council is seeking a suitably qualified company to carry out an employment study to form part of its evidence base for a new Local Plan. The study will help the Council develop an understanding of current and potential requirements for employment land up to 2032. The methodology of the study will need to accord with guidance in Planning Practice Guidance on housing and economic development needs assessment.
5. CPV Codes:
71241000 - Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis.
79314000 - Feasibility study.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CMLS-LS-0001
9. Awarded to:
Nathaniel Litchfield Partnership
Value Cost: 23,694
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/07/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. Quotation forms will be sent upon receipt of an email expressing an interest in this opportunity.
To view this notice, please click here: