Colchester Borough Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Colchester: Colchester Castle - Lighting to Charles Grey Room|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Colchester Borough Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Colchester Castle - Lighting to Charles Grey Room
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Colchester Castle - Lighting to Charles Grey Room
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508920, Email: email@example.com
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Electrical installation work. Building internal fittings. Colchester Borough Council is seeking a suitably qualified contractor for the supply and installation of additional dimmable lighting to the Charles Grey Room, Colchester Castle Museum. Works to include all builders works in connection with lighting installation. Site characteristics - Colchester Castle is a Norman Keep constructed on the foundations of the Roman Temple of Claudius. The building and Colchester Castle Park are classified as Scheduled Ancient Monuments, therefore all structures and grounds are considered to be of significant historical and archaeological interest.
5. CPV Codes:
45310000 - Electrical installation work.
44115800 - Building internal fittings.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: NPS-MW-0002
9. Awarded to:
Kirkman & Jourdain
Value Cost: 7,970.8
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/07/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. Quotation forms will be sent via email after the closing date for expressing an interest.
To view this notice, please click here: