Colchester Borough Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Colchester: Low Emission Strategy|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Colchester Borough Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Low Emission Strategy
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Low Emission Strategy
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508920, Email: email@example.com
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Environmental monitoring other than for construction. Services related to air pollution. Environmental issues consultancy services. Colchester Borough Council has secured funding through the DEFRA Air Quality Grant 2012/13 to develop a Low Emission Strategy.
The aim of the Low Emission Strategy (LES) is to identify and implement measures that will reduce transport emissions of NOx; and contribute towards meeting the Air Quality Objectives for NO2, whilst also reducing emissions of particulates, noise and CO2.
5. CPV Codes:
90711500 - Environmental monitoring other than for construction.
90731000 - Services related to air pollution.
90713000 - Environmental issues consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PRS-BS-0002
9. Awarded to:
Low Emissions Strategy
Value Cost: 22,106
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 13/06/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. Quotations forms will be sent upon receipt of expression of interest.
To view this notice, please click here: