Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: AV and Staging - Graduation|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Teesside University holds a series of graduation ceremonies each Summer. Graduation is a critical event in the University calendar, and as such we require a professional staging setup and AV provision for all ceremonies on campus in 2023, 2024 and 2025. Full details and specification in section 2.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: AV and Staging - Graduation
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Audio-visual equipment. Stage construction works. Teesside University holds a series of graduation ceremonies each Summer. Graduation is a critical event in the University calendar, and as such we require a professional staging setup and AV provision for all ceremonies on campus in 2023, 2024 and 2025. Full details and specification in section 2.
5. CPV Codes:
32321200 - Audio-visual equipment.
45237000 - Stage construction works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.40
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/11/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no