Colchester Borough Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Colchester: Relocation of CBC CCTV Monitoring Centre and Helpline Service/Building Works|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Colchester Borough Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Relocation of CBC CCTV Monitoring Centre and Helpline Service/Building Works
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Relocation of CBC CCTV Monitoring Centre and Helpline Service/Building Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508812, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Angela Compton
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Building alteration work. Building installation work. Electrical installation work of heating and other electrical building-equipment. Mechanical engineering services. Ventilation and air-conditioning installation work. Access control system. Closed circuit television services. Expressions of interest are requested from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the provision of the following building works to the value of c£200k at the Town Hall, Colchester:
• Remodelling of existing lower ground floor to create new CCTV Monitoring Centre and server room.
• Creation of new staff health and welfare facilities.
• Provision of emergency generator.
• Employment of nominated specialist CCTV and ICT sub-contractors, including the management and coordination of their works.
• Supply and installation of containment for data, comms and fibre optic cabling.
• Supply and installation of suitable air conditioning for cooling of ICT equipment
• Electrical Installation (alterations, provision of new/upgrading).
• Mechanical Installation (alterations, provision of new/upgrading).
• Installation of a new electronic door access system.
• Coordination with a data cabling specialist (employed by others), including allowing and arranging access to the site for the same.
• Works outside of normal working hours as necessary.
Tenders are expected to be sent out to main contractors in March 2014. Estimated contract period to be May 2014 to June 2014.
Contractors are to note that Colchester Town Hall is grade 1 listed building.
5. CPV Codes:
45262700 - Building alteration work.
45300000 - Building installation work.
45315000 - Electrical installation work of heating and other electrical building-equipment.
71333000 - Mechanical engineering services.
45331200 - Ventilation and air-conditioning installation work.
42961100 - Access control system.
92222000 - Closed circuit television services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRS-LS-0011
9. Awarded to:
ABS Group (UK) Ltd
Value Cost: 225,055.9
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 11/04/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. The closing date for expressions of interest will be 12.00hours on Friday 24th January 2014 and all Pre-Qualification Questionnaires must be returned by 12.00 hours on Friday 14th February 2014
To view this notice, please click here: