Delta V7.5 Release Note
This Release Note details the enhancements in Version 7.5 of the Delta eSourcing service.
- Search facility now includes ability to search Tender Reference Number assigned to tenders.
- Breadcrumb Trail now visible when editing/viewing a notice for easier navigation to ITT/PQQ.
- Confirmation step added when deleting PQQ, ITT and RFQ.
- Text formatting now includes bullet points and line breaks.
- Full Activity Log for Award emails to successful and unsuccessful suppliers. A full copy of both the message and attachment is now stored in the message centre and the activity log to provide a full audit trail.
Contract Manager >> Contract Register
- All relevant data from a published contract award notice is imported to Contract Register, including Award Notice information.
- Ability to sort by “Contract Manager” in contract list.
Contract Manager >> Contract Change Control
- Contract Change Control tab now defaults to Edit Mode rather than View Mode.
- Suppliers can now log in to a branded portal for the first time without re-registering to gain access. Suppliers are presented with an “Add me to this consortium” option when logging in for the first time.
- Consensus Comments are now included in the scorecard export.