Quick Call speeds up the procurement process through efficient use of framework agreements and contracts. Buyers can easily issue a Quick Call from an existing framework or request a quote from selected suppliers in a Contract List.
Using Quick Call, contract information and statuses can be easily shared across an organisation. Full audit trail and compliance are guaranteed as part of Quick Call and analysis can be carried out on previous quotes.
The Creation of Contract Lists
- Efficiently manage frameworks, supplier lists, databases or create bespoke lists using categories or sectors
- Contact frameworks or suppliers directly based on desired criteria
- View contract status and publish results and awards
Sharing of Contract Lists within an Organisation
- Easy set-up and maintenance of varying privileges across the organisation using Quick Call, ensuring efficient sharing and quick analysis of the most up-to-date data, files and contacts
Creation and publication of Quick Calls from a framework
- Issue a Quick Call or request a quote directly from selected suppliers using robust, current information
- Allow suppliers to follow a simple process to provide relevant information and documents
- Amend or withdraw notices easily during the process
- Engage in transparent communications with suppliers and set up automated responses at key project milestones
Viewing and analysis of a Contract List report
- Analysis of framework agreement performance
- Easy statistical analysis of information in this system or through exporting data
- Full activity and status logs for historic or ongoing awards allows for robust planning
Compliance & Audit Trail
- Quick Call ensures traceability, a full audit trail and compliance with the most up-to-date guidelines and standards.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please call 0845 270 7090 or email email@example.com