Delta eSourcing is a cutting-edge, web-based service which allows buying organisations to manage tenders, suppliers and contracts in a single solution.
The fully managed and supported service is based on the core principles of community building, collaboration and transparency for the enablement of supply chains, commissioning, needs analysis and the management of competitive tender exercises.
Delta eSourcing comprises Buyer Portal, Tender Manager, Supplier Manager, Contract Register, Workspace Manager, Quick Call and eAuctions and delivers full UK and EU compliance in a securely hosted, auditable and protected environment.
Delta eSourcing offers you the flexibility to create a bespoke procurement package for your organisation. You can choose to use the full end-to-end solution or utilise one or more of the modular applications in line with the size or requirements of your organisation.
Delta eSourcing is committed to helping public sector organisations make efficiency savings to improve their procurement processes. The solution offers you the flexibility to create a bespoke procurement package for your organisation. You can choose from a range of services including:
- Buyer Portal – Your organisation’s branded EU-compliant buyer profile promoting your procurement-related information with automated publication of all contract notices and awards. Allowing a bespoke alert system set up for your supplier base.
- Tender Manager – An easy-to-use, secure EU-compliant tender management tool covering all stages of the tendering process from notice creation to award of contract, including EOIs, RFIs, SQs, secure exchange of ITT documents and evaluation.
- Supplier Manager – Access a ready-made supplier community to engage, identify, assess and qualify suppliers through online supply chain management activities.
- Contract Register – A central repository to manage and monitor performance, key activities, reporting of contracts, the call-off from framework agreements and spend analysis.
- Contract Change Control – Value tracking of all contracts within your organisation’s Contract Register. This will help buyers to comply with PCR 2015 ‘Life-Cycle Costing’, by giving them full control over the cost and time implications for their contracts.
- Quick Call – Quick Call is an addition to the web-based, modular Delta eSourcing service and provides additional functionality within the Contract Manager module. Buyers can easily issue a Quick Call from an existing framework or request a quote from selected suppliers in a Contract List.
- Workspace Manager – Bring all of your projects and collaborations together and easily manage your collaborative procurement.
- eAuctions – a reverse auction tool compliant with EU Regulations which can be used as a stand-alone service or as an extension of your tender exercise.
For more information and to discuss your requirements, please call 0845 270 7090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org