Announcing the Launch of Contract Performance
Contract Performance is now available in Contract Manager and allows buyers to track their contracts, score suppliers against KPIs and review at set intervals.
- Create, manage, monitor and record a tailored performance monitoring plan for each contract and each supplier/contractor.
- Directly link Contract Performance Module to contract records in the Contract Register Module.
- Execute a clear and measurable Contract Performance programme for each active contract using an easy to understand Key Performance Indicator (KPI) builder and an associated plan/reminder/review methodology.
- Attach supporting documents to KPIs.
- Contract Performance includes full export functionality.
To subscribe to the Contract Performance module, please call 0845 270 7050 or email email@example.com.
Webinar: See how Delta can change the way you manage contracts
10:30am on Friday 11th March 2016
Grant Campbell, Customer Relationship Manager at Delta eSourcing, will demonstrate Delta’s Contract Manager.
What you’ll learn from the webinar:
- How to manage all your contract awards;
- How to comply with Regulation 68 of the Public Procurement Regulations 2015, “Life-Cycle Costing” using Contract Change Control; and
- How to track your contracts, score suppliers against KPIs and review contract performance at set intervals.
Grant will talk about how you can execute a clear and measurable Contract Performance programme for each active contract using an easy to understand Key Performance Indicator builder and an associated plan / reminder / review methodology.